Salami Naan Pizza
When you are looking for a quick and tasty lunch or suppertime idea, you'll find this pizza is both quick and very easy to create.
- 4 - 6 Mini Naan Bread
- 8 - 12 tsp Tomato Paste or Marinara Sauce
- 2 - 3 Mushrooms sliced
- 4 - 6 Cheese Slices
- 8 - 12 Salami Slices
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Salami Naan Bread Pizza is great served with almost any side dish you would normally have such as crisps, salad, french fries or even seasoned potato wedges.
- Pre-heat your oven to 220 C / 200 C Fan Assisted / Gas 7.
- Sprinkle each Naan Bread with water on both sides then place them on a baking sheet.
- Spread each Naan Bread with a teaspoon of the Tomato Paste or Marinara sauce.
- Add a few slices of Mushrooms and Salami.
- Break each Cheese Slice into smaller chunks and place on Naan Bread.
- Cook the Naan Bread Pizza in the oven for 4 - 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Serve your Salami Naan Bread Pizza with a side of Crisps or a Rocket Salad - enjoy.
If you prefer your pizza base a little crispier, do not sprinkle the Naan Bread with water and cook it in the oven for 2 -3 minutes before adding the toppings.
You can add any vegetables of your choice as a topping, however, ensure to cook the vegetables first.
Simple Meal Deal
We provided all of the items to create this pizza, along with a family sized share bag of lentil crisps and a bottle of fruit cordial as a simple lunch-time fast food meal deal substitute idea.